5.11.2008

Class Reunions

So it is official we are 10 years out of High School. Where has the time gone?
Looking back I..........
* attended UNL for 8 years
* pledged Kappa Alpha Theta
* met my future husband Tom
* lived at numerous addresses
* have loved and lost family, friends, and dogs
* received a Bachelors of Science in Design and a Master's in Architecture
* started working for Leo A Daly where I have been for the last 5 years
* moved to Omaha where we currently live with our two dogs
Rascal (the beagle) and Pixie (the chihuahua)
* married Tom in 2005
* Jamie (Tom's sister) and Darren married and gave birth to Ayla Rose
* Beth (my sister) married Randy and gave birth to Ethan Jay
* became an advisor to Kappa Alpha Theta
* joined and became active in our church
* joined a band (the Unconformists)
* started this side business - designed by sabrina

I would have to say it has been a pretty good 10 years.

Here are trifold invites for a couple of 10 year reunions.

Sidney High School Sidney NE (my high school)
Outside.......
Inside.........

And for Millard West in Omaha Ne

Outside..........
Inside.........


No comments: