6.24.2008

Birthday Time!!

I have two new birthday invitations to share. The first is for a high school friend's little boy Breckan. He turns one on August 11th. Nicki is really good about updating Breckan's website so I have watched him grow via the internet. I am hoping to meet him at my 10 year reunion in July.

The second is for my friend Megan's daughter McKenna. I did McKenna's first birthday invitations and for the longest time they were one of my favorites. I think these are one of my new favorites. They were really fun to create. I had some new flowers that I hadn't been able to use yet so this invite was perfect for them. The final product really came together with the flower embellishment that I added to each of them. Below are a couple of photos that show the variation.

No comments: