6.13.2008

New Camera

For about the last two years I have been saying that I wanted a new camera but wasn't sure what type I wanted to get. On one hand I just wanted a newer compact digital to put in my purse to have at any given picture moment. On the other hand I really love photography enough I could make it another hobby (as if I need another) so a camera with changeable lenses was my other option. I decided to start bidding on eBay. I tend to only do this when I am wanting to make a purchase but not ready to commit to the price. This way I can bid what I am willing to pay but I am not being suckered into more. After bidding on both types of cameras, I finally won the bid for a Sony Cybershot. I am really happy with it. Other than the fact that it doesn't have the ability to change out lenses it takes really good photos. Here are a few I took of our landscape. This is also an excuse to brag about Tom and the beautiful landscape he designed for our house and continues to add to each summer. So if anyone is looking to improve their yards......I might know a landscape designer that can help out. I do have to take credit for our potted plants. That is the one part I get to have a hand in. Enjoy.................

No comments: