4.03.2008

Logos

One of my design services that I have been doing is logo design. This has been a really fun and rewarding part of my business.
This was a logo that I did for Shannon, Wendy, Michelle, and Lizzie. They did the 3-day in Chicago. Get it...Boobie Dolls (Barbie Dolls).

I did this for Diana and her 3-day team. I am really excited because they just informed me that one of the local hospitals wants to trademark their logo for them. They are also helping them with their costs to walk at their next 3-day event.

Wendy makes cakes and they are so awesome. So if you need a cake, check her out at http://www.sweetieps.blogspot.com/.

Through another client I was approached about doing a logo for the benefits department at Nebraska Furniture Mart. I think they were pleased with what I did because I was asked to do another logo for their Human Resources department as well. Here it is.

No comments: