4.03.2008

Sharing My Designs

I have been meaning to do this for a while now but it has been on the bottom of my never ending lists of things to do. I have been thinking about it for a while now but I am in the process of looking at a business plan to take Designed by Sabrina to a full time business rather than the part-time business it is today. This will more than likely be a few years from now but I am starting the wheels of motion. I have revamped my logo, I am in the process of revamping my website and I am starting to blog my most recent designs. Although these are not all of my designs or even all of my most recent designs, it is a start. So.....Enjoy!!



I love surprise parties and I love old photos. This is an invite that captured both. Ron and Mary celebrated their 50th birthdays and the 30th wedding anniversary. Wendy and Trevor Fitch and Kalin Hicks planned a surprise party for them.






This was a baby shower announcement for our friends Annie and Sam Neal. Their baby girl is due April 6th.


Every year my mom gives her fellow teachers little gifts for Christmas. For the last two years I have designed "from the desk of" note cards for her gifts. This is this years design.


Shannon's little brother Brian is getting married to a really awesome girl Sarah. Shannon and Josh are throwing a shower. They decided that they wanted it to be a sports theme so what would be more perfect for an invite than a ticket.


Lastly, here are a couple of my Christmas designs for this year.




No comments: