4.03.2008

more designs to share........

My mom turned 60 this year and made a comment that came back to bite her. She has some really wonderful friends that she made sure to celebrate their birthdays with over the years. Some of these celebrations were a little bigger than others but never the less she did something big or little to wish them Happy Birthday. I said that she had better watch because they would get her back. She said "I am sure that they will get a card or something little or maybe take me out to dinner but nothing too big". I decided that we needed to celebrate her 60th big so Beth and I planned a Surprise party for her. We, along with around 60 of her friends and family got her good.
This is my niece Ayla.....she is 17 months now but better late than never.

Lindsey was throwing her friend Kiera a Lingerie Shower and bachelorette party. She was one of my first and is now one of my best clients.
It has been the year of 50th's. Along with Wendy's parents turning 50 so did Nicole's parents and Shannon's mother-in-law. Here are their invites.




No comments: