4.03.2008

The new man in my life

Ethan Jay Sieck..........my nephew. My sister Beth gave birth to Ethan in February. I didn't think I would fall in love with another man but he stole my heart.
This is the invite for the shower that I hosted along with Randy's sister Jessica.

I was so excited to do Ethan's birth announcements but I was even more excited when Beth got her proofs back from his first photo session. A good friend of the family Carly has a photography business in Lincoln which worked out perfectly for Beth. Carly was gracious enough to let me use one of the pictures for the announcement. She gets all the credit for capturing such a great photo. Her website is http://www.carleylaflerphotography.com/.

Beth didn't get a chance to get back to Sidney for a baby shower before Ethan was born. Something about sitting in the car for 5 hours pregnant didn't seem too appealing. Plus she thought that if she waited until after he was born she could show him off to our friends and family that we don't get to see all that often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sabrina! I finally checkedo ut your work...wow! Incredible. I love your style. I noticed that your neice Ayla was born at only 2lbs 9 oz and was wondering - was she in the NICU for a while? How premature was she? What was that like for Jamie and Darren?
Alice